Surah Al-Ikhlas

I was dropping by at my other blog which was not maintained for quite some time. However it seems that someone has posted a message which was not supposed to be posted at my Guest Book Section because it is obviously reflected from my blog that I'm a Muslim. So I considered it as provocative posting.

However, I cant delete it because there was no delete button provided by the site developer. So, to force the posting to go down to Archive section faster, i plan to post other postings there.
The first one would be as below.

And I posted the same posting at his/ her blog because if he/ she didnt mind to post his/her posting at my blog, then I think it is okay for me to post something back at he/ her blog.

Arabic:

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ ١
اللَّهُ الصَّمَدُ ٢
لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ ٣
وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ ٤


Transliteration:

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
1 Qul huwa Allahu ahad
2 Allahus-samad
3 Lam yalid walam yulad
4 Walam yakun lahu kufuwan ahad


Translation: Surah 112: Al-Ikhlas (The Unity, Sincerity, Oneness Of God)


In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

1. Say: He is God, the One and Only;

2. God, the Eternal, Absolute;

3. He does not beget, nor is He begotten;

4. And there is none comparable to Him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Ikhlas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koleksi Buku Motivasi HM Tuah Iskandar (Terpakai)

Sajak Dr Lim Swee Tin