Venue: Crown Square (Kuching)
Date: July 31 2010 to Aug 15 2010
According to organiser/ head of Second Time Around Used Books, LArry Siah:
"- 50,000 copies will be available for the public at a price of under RM10 each, out of it 40,000 would children's books.
-Children books will include titles from Baby Board books, Disney Readers, children classics, musical books and youth fiction
- Other books would be fiction, textbooks, cookbooks, health, business and inspirational books
- the books are from United States and have been on the shelves of libraries or homes.
-For every purchase of RM50, will receive RM5 voucher redeemable in any store/ restaurant in Crown Square.
- ANy purchase over RM10 will qualify for a lucky draw for one of 200 free one-month subscription local newspaper (Sarawak Tribune/ Borneo Post)
- 7-8 Aug- Spelling Bee Contest
- Part of the proceeds of Book Fair would be used to support rural literacy projects.
- Any government school especially those in rural areas of Sarawak are invited to write in if they need English Book for their library. Just explain why they want the books and they will be offered 30 free books of their own choice."
From ""Crown Square to Hold Book Fair";The Borneo Post; Thursday July 29 2010;
Ameba pigg game - Hai kawan kawan.Kali ini entri tentang ameba pigg game.Susah nak masukgame ni.Kena buat yahoo id dan password.Saya ni punkena ingat jugak id dan password....
3 years ago