tHe Spring Live Active Run 2013

Last Sunday I was having fun participating in this event, tHe Spring Live Active Run 2013. My husband and I run under the 5KM Category.



The first category 21km run started as early as 5.30 am. This is not photo of 21km category since we reached the venue only after 6.00 am and only in time to watch the start of 10 km category run.

Our category started to run at 7.00 am and expected to finish it within 1 hour. I took lots of photos along  the route since I had promised my friend to update her on this event through my FB status. However, here I uploaded only my finishing run before the entry turning cold and frozen in my mind... :)
Alhamdulillah, I managed to finish my running before 8.00 am (but after 7.50 plus plus).

It was really fun doing something different once in a while since I was not that athletic type of person. And with Allah Permission, we hope to join the same event next year and who knows, maybe we will join 10km category... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koleksi Buku Motivasi HM Tuah Iskandar (Terpakai)

tahniah anak